Monday, December 12, 2005

Snowbike!

I had a long day at work today and came home (late) in a funk. I lounged around for a while, but that didn't seem to help (does it ever?). I decided that it had been too long since I'd ridden my bike. I haven't ridden since the cyclocross race last weekend, my plan was to spend some time in December off the bike, or at least off the trainer! It was about 8:30pm at this point, so my riding options were limited. I decided to pull out my singlespeed and hit the hill next to my house.

I was a little tentative at first...


But I got over it!


I had a good time (obviously) out there. The snow was deep enough that it was hard to go uphill at all. So I had to take the "shuttle" back up.


My wife's "artistic" shots at the end of my little session. It was nice of her to come out in the cold and take pictures, especially since I'd been so grouchy earlier.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, your wife sounds just dreamy!!!