Friday, December 30, 2005

Back in the Saddle

I just got back home today from a week's vacation in Florida. Suffice it to say, the weather down there is much nicer than it is here! It was 75F and sunny most of the days I was there, it's about 35F in Detroit and the sun is nowhere to be found. It was mostly a relaxing trip, but I did manage to do some kind of a workout about half the days I was there. Nothing too hard, but enough so hopefully it won't be a total shock to my body when I really get back at it.

I started cleaning up my diet a little while I was down there so I don't have to go cold turkey next month. Probably had a bit too much beer, but I can manage.

Training "officially" resumes on January 1. I'm really fired up and ready to go!

This year I'm basically going to try to follow a Joe Friel type plan this year and see how it works. At this point, following any kind of structured plan should be beneficial for me. I will post the details shortly.

No comments: