Monday, April 30, 2007

P-Funk Allstar?

After this weekend, I feel like I should be an honorary P-Funk Allstar...



I was in a funk almost all last week and into the weekend. It rained here for most of the week, so I did a couple of hard rides on the trainer. The weekend was nicer, but I was still in a funk both days. I skipped my ride on Saturday, but I got in a 2.5 hour road ride on Sunday; it was nice to get the ride in, but I just wasn't into it. I also decided I need a new saddle for my 'cross bike (which is what I rode), the thing was killing me after an hour or so.

Today is a rest day, and I feel much better. I worked on my mountain bike tonight, trying to prevent the chain drop problem. I tweaked the front derailer just a little and increased the tension from the b-screw adjustment. I'm planning on a fast trail ride tomorrow night, so I'll see if it's improved or not.

No comments: