Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekend Update

I did my second micro block of the hypertrophy phase this weekend. It was pretty weird to take two days off on Thursday and Friday. I was fully recovered by Saturday morning.

I thought the Saturday morning workout was noticeably easier than the workout on Tuesday. The workout this morning was tough again... most likely from the residual fatigue. Hockey will be brutal tonight...


I realized that I didn't post about how I resolved my squatting problem. It turns out that I don't have heavy enough weights to make the two-leg squats worthwhile. So, I went back to my single leg squats and focused on increasing depth. So far, it seems to be working well. I'm still not getting quite as deep as I think would be ideal, but I'm going deep enough that it seems to be effective.

No comments: