Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Leftovers

I went to the club track night again last night, this time carrying a little leftover rage from the Ruby race.


Last night was a time trial night. I breathed through my nose for the whole thing, except for the last corner. I had a nice improvement over my last TT, almost 2 minutes faster (about 9%). I felt pretty good... the disappointing race at Ruby helped me keep pushing. Still, I expect that I could have gone a little faster breathing through my mouth, but it definitely limited me less this time than it did before.


My dad was in town last night, so he rode at the track with me. Because of that, we rode with the "slow" group during the first race. As it turned out, the slow group ended up riding tempo at about 25mph... so it wasn't so slow. I took a couple of pulls at the front, and I felt pretty good.

No comments: