Sunday, June 03, 2007

Rainy Weekend

It's been a pretty rainy weekend. I still haven't been out today, but I did get out and ride for an hour or so yesterday.

My motivation has been a little low this week. There were a lot of other things going on: work was busy and my father-in-law got remarried. My real problem though is that I've lost focus since I'm not going to be able to race the Stony TT. To help combat that, I went ahead and signed up for all of the races I was planning on doing between now and the end of July.

My knee felt pretty good this week on and off the bike. The little bit of fatigue I was feeling on the bike initially has gone away, as I expected. I actually feel a little stronger climbing with the new position, I think I can apply force more smoothly through the pedal stroke.

No comments: