Saturday, January 08, 2011

A Little Discretion

I had to exercise a little discretion with my workouts this week. I couldn't tell if I was getting a cold or not earlier this week (sometimes the incense from yoga leaves me a little stuffy the next day). Finally, I decided it was a cold, so I skipped my workout on Thursday. My knee also felt just a little tweaky on Wednesday.

Anyway, I'm still not 100% cold-wise, but I'm close. I rode for a little over an hour today on the trainer and I felt fine (my cold and my knee). Hopefully I don't get sick while I'm gone.

I'm usually terrible about taking pictures on trips, but I will try to do better this time. I'm off to a bad start by not packing my camera, but I do plan to use my phone to take some pictures. I got hassled about all my electronic stuff at some airport (I don't remember where, Paris?) last year, so I'm not bringing so much this time. I will try to take some pictures though.

No comments: