Friday, March 24, 2006

Back on Form

Because of my trip to Oklahoma last week, my rides felt a little funky over the weekend. Particularly on Sunday, my legs just felt dead and the ride seemed much harder than normal. I was starting to get concerned that 5 straight days of minimal exercise had screwed me up more than I had expected.

I took a scheduled day off from the bike on Monday and when I started up again on Tuesday, I was happy to find that I didn't need to worry. I've felt very good on and off the bike since Tuesday. I even (almost) enjoyed my speed workout last night!

I'm still doing almost all my riding on the trainer. It's been pretty cold since I've been back, and today we're getting snow! Still, decent spring weather shouldn't be too far off, I just have to be patient a little longer.

No comments: