Friday, March 03, 2006

Training Obstacle

I found out officially today that I'll be heading to Oklahoma for work in two weeks. I'll be gone for almost the full week. That week was supposed to be a relatively high volume training week for me, but I can't see that happening now. I'm sure I'll be able to squeeze in some exercise on the trip, but not nearly as much as my plan calls for.


I'm thinking I'll try to re-arrange my training plan a bit to make that week a rest week. Then it's just a matter of adjusting the following weeks accordingly. It's not really a big deal I suppose, just kind of a pain to do.


After this adjustment, it looks like I'll probably end up taking two extra weeks for base building. At my current level, a little extra time working on base is probably a good thing, just not very exciting.

No comments: