Sunday, March 05, 2006

FIFA 2004

In the spirit of "training hard, resting harder", I've been spending a good bit of my rest time playing FIFA 2004 on my Playstation. It's a surprisingly addictive game, and it's difficult enough that I keep coming back. It's also got a pretty cool soundtrack. The only thing that bugs me about this game (which seems common to most Playstation games) is that it seems to take a long time to load or save data, and you have to go through 2 or 3 screens to do it.


I'm also trying to teach my dog how to shake hands. I found a book that suggested you hold a piece of food in your (closed) hand at the dog's chest. They will go at it with their mouth, but then are supposed to eventually try to paw at it. Once they paw, you open your hand and give the dog the food. Well, my dog went at it with her mouth, then eventually got frustrated with me and sat down and gave me the old googly eyes. Eventually, I got her paw in my hand and then let her have the treat. I don't know that we're making much progress, aside from keeping my hand nice and wet.

No comments: