Monday, March 27, 2006

Views from the Trainer

In the spirit of all of the great posts on Jeff Kerkove's blog showing the scenery of his rides. Here are some shots from one of my typical trainer rides:

Distraction, the most important ingredient for a successful trainer ride! I was watching Super Size Me on the day I took this picture. It was a strange movie to watch while riding. I felt a little queasy a few times.


From the movie...

It did pretty much make me never want to eat fast food again. But, I digress, on with the pictures!

Look, no hands!


Now folks, on your right, part of the famous Keith Fitness and Engineering center.


No shaved legs here! Nice socks!


Yeah, my rides are climate controlled.



Some extra snacks, just in case I get lost or something. The bonk bag currently contains a couple Oreos and some stale Swedish Fish. Yum!

Last, but certainly not least, Steve McQueen! (Long story about why this LeMans poster is in Japanese.)


No comments: