Sunday, January 07, 2007

POTATOEE - Week 1

I rode with the Rhinos this morning. A group of us met up at Depot Park in Clarkston, rode to Indian Springs where we met another group; we all rode a few laps at Indian Springs, and then my group headed back to Depot Park. We kept the pace pretty easy, which is all I need right now. Temperature was in the low to mid 30's, but I dressed appropriately, so I was reasonably comfortable. It was nice to talk with some of the guys I raced 'cross with last Fall and hadn't seen for a while.

Dad sent me his mileage for the week for our little POTATOEE challenge. He's ridden more times than I have, but I've put in more miles. Both of us have now "ridden" through Battle Creek and have turned off I-94 and we're now heading South on I-69. The next milestone is Coldwater, and then we hit the Michigan / Indiana border.

No comments: