Saturday, January 20, 2007

Under the Weather

I've been feeling a little sick with a cold for the past few days. Nothing too bad, but enough that I haven't been too active. I went through a stretch last week and early this week where I just wasn't sleeping enough, and I think it finally caught up to me.

So, the plan is to take it easy for the rest of the weekend and try to get feeling better for Monday.

My wife has been in Chicago for most of this week with her skating team. They competed yesterday and finished 5th, which was good enough to qualify them for Nationals next month. No doubt a result of the good coaching!

Nationals are in Colorado Springs this year. I'm going to head out to Colorado a few days after Sarah and watch the team compete, and then we're going to stick around for part of the next week and vacation a little bit. I've sort of got it in my head that we should try snowboarding while we're out there. I've downhill skied but never snowboarded before.

No comments: