Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Recovery Techniques

Ross had links to two articles about recovery on his blog the other day. This one in particular I thought was very good.

I had a some good workouts tonight. I'm still doing a lot of cross-training right now. I played DDR for about an hour (yeah, I'm a geek) and then did a core workout. Tomorrow I'm on the trainer for some speed work, and I've got a strength workout scheduled.

I checked the POTATOEE status today (Dad and I are keeping track using Google Docs, it works pretty well). Dad is crushing me... he's about 60 miles ahead right now! He's already well past Toledo and almost to Sandusky, and I still have 25 miles to go before I even get to Toledo. I'll put in a few miles this week though; probably about 15 tomorrow on the trainer and then maybe another 35 or so on the road over the weekend.

No comments: