Thursday, January 31, 2008

Big Chill

It's been bitter cold the past couple days, which has been a bit of a shock compared to the relatively mild weather we've been having. It's supposed to be a bit warmer tomorrow and into the weekend, but we're also supposed to get dumped on tomorrow, so I'm not expecting to ride outside for a while still.

I've had a pretty good week so far in terms of training. Monday was a speed skill ride and yesterday I did some "garage skills" and an off-the-bike strength and conditioning workout. I tried some of my usual garage drills with my "weak" foot forward. It was quite a bit tougher, especially the first few times.

I'm feeling a little run down today; mostly from not enough sleep this week I think. I'm going to take it easy tonight and hopefully get re-energized for a good weekend.

No comments: