Sunday, January 08, 2006

First Week Recap

I felt like things went pretty well for my first week back. I felt pretty good during all of my workouts this week, except for today. I fatigued pretty quickly during my strength workout this morning. I'm not sure if I just went too hard this week, didn't eat or drink enough this morning or what. Tomorrow is supposed to be a day off, so I'll take it easy as planned, and we'll see how things go on Tuesday.

Anyway, this afternoon, I decided to do my ride outside. We actually saw the sun today, so it was a nice change of pace.


It turned out to be a bit colder than I thought, I wish I had worn something over my ears.


Nothing really too interesting happened during the ride. I hit a little patch of ice on a dirt road, it must have been in the shade today, and the rear tire slipped a bit, but it didn't cause me any problems. My legs felt good during the ride, which was nice after not feeling so hot this morning.

No comments: