Sunday, January 15, 2006

Week 2 Recap

Looks like I need to up my posting frequency. Two posts per week is kind of lame.

I had a pretty good week this past week. After I posted about my slow warmups on Thursday, my legs started coming around more quickly. I'm still not sure exactly what the issue was, but it seems to have resolved itself. I took advantage of a couple of nice days of weather to ride outside, but the cold temperatures have returned for the weekend, so it's going to take more layers and more willpower to get outside.

I feel like I've hit a pretty good workload for these first two weeks. Both weeks, I've felt pretty good all week until Sunday, when I've been just a little fatigued during my workouts. Since Monday is a day off, I think this is good timing (at least, as long as I'm back to normal on Tuesday).

No comments: