Monday, September 18, 2006

El Lorito

I'm down in Western Arkansas this week. The hotel has a wireless high-speed internet connection, which is cool, it gives me something to do.

I'm traveling by myself this week, which is a little unusual for these trips. On the one hand, it means I don't have to go to marathon dinners, but on the other hand, it's a little boring.

I walked from the hotel to a little Mexican restaraunt for dinner tonight, El Lorito. I decided that this would be a good spot, since little hole-in-the-wall places tend to have good food. This one didn't disappoint, but now I'm feeling pretty full and slow.

Today is an off day, but I'm going to do some workouts tomorrow and Wednesday. I'll be back home on Thursday; I may hit up the Rhinos "fast" dirt road Thursday night to get some intensity in. I signed up to do the Sunday UCI cyclocross race. It's not a high-priority race for me, so I'm basically going to train through it.

No comments: