Saturday, September 16, 2006

Vacation

I decided to take this past Thursday and Friday off. I was just feeling kind of burned out. Even though the weather has been pretty wet, I had a good couple days off.

I went out and did the Saturday morning road ride with the Flying Rhinos this morning. It was a little chilly, but once we got moving, it was pretty comfortable. We did about 40 miles and made a quick stop at Tim Hortons halfway through for a snack.

My first cyclocross race of the year is just around the corner. It's a UCI race, so it's cool to stick around and watch the really fast guys race later in the day. I haven't decided if I want to race on Saturday or Sunday; I have decided that I won't race both days. I'm pretty fired up about racing. Unfortunately, I'm going to be in Oklahoma this week, so I'll miss 'cross practice Tuesday night. I may try to hit the fast dirt road ride on Thursday night when I get back though.

No comments: