Sunday, September 03, 2006

Random Updates

OK, it's been a while since I posted, so I'll do my updates bullet style:

  • Watching your 58 year old dad water ski (slalom ski no less!) = cool
  • Having said water skiing boat crap out on you and having to paddle back to shore = not so cool
  • I rode Bald Mtn - North this week. I had a great ride. I felt quick without pushing hard. I think that Bald Mtn is not a technical enough trail though, and I need to ride elsewhere to keep improving. It's close to my office though, so it's very convenient. = cool?
  • Working a lot this week = not cool!
  • Disorder 2: Fat Tire Fury: White Knuckle Extreme = way cool (more on this later)
  • Wife tentatively approving a pump track in the backyard = cool!
  • I rode Stony Creek yesterday morning. I had a bad ride. More on this later too. = not cool

No comments: