Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Slow Weekend

It turned out to be a pretty slow weekend. On Saturday, I drove back to the Kalamazoo area to do a 60 mile tour with my parents on Sunday, but the weather turned out to be bad enough that we skipped it.


So we ended up just hanging out on Sunday and watching the Lions (who actually resembled a professional football team at times). It was nice to just sit around and not do too much for most of the day. I did put in about an hour on the trainer when I got home though.


If the weather is OK tonight, I'll head out to the track for cyclocross practice. Otherwise, it's an interval workout on the trainer. If I do get to go to the track tonight, I want to focus on riding with the lead group more. Even if I can only hang with them for a lap or two, I think ultimately it will be better for me.

No comments: