Friday, February 29, 2008

Working Base 2

“The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender.”
- Vince Lombardi

Definitely a busy week for me this past week. I've been working a little late most days, so I haven't had time to do much else besides the usual eat-sleep-train. It's been a good training week though. I'm feeling good on the bike and strong off the bike.

Before my ride on Wednesday, I discovered that the saddle on my trainer bike was a little low. I was playing with my saddle tilt a few weeks ago, so maybe I effectively lowered the saddle when I dropped the nose a little. Anyway, it felt much better in the correct position.

There's a group that rides the road out at Stony Creek on Saturday mornings; I'll probably join them unless the weather is just terrible. I need to start riding outside, but the weather just hasn't cooperated much this winter. Sometimes the pace of this ride gets a little too high, but it should be cold enough tomorrow that the group won't be feeling too frisky.

No comments: