Friday, November 03, 2006

Strange Little Bug

I had a strange little illness last night. I had been feeling basically OK at work all day; it was a very busy day though. I came home, ate a little snack (bagel and peanut butter... nothing unusual there), and shortly after that, I started feeling very dizzy and nauseous. I never did get really sick, but it took me out of commision for the night. I ended up sleeping pretty much straight from 6:00pm yesterday to 5:30am today. And today, I feel fine. Very weird. I don't know if it was something I ate or I picked up a little bug or what, but I seem to be over it now.

I told my wife a couple weeks ago that I'd probably bag the rest my season if I got sick, since there's so little left, but I don't think this counts. So, I'll be back on the bike tonight!

No comments: