Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tuesday Updates

A few topics for today's update:

1. I finished my last cruise interval workout for the year. I've still got a couple more rides to do before the race, but they won't be as tough as this one.

2. It looks like I'll be heading to Japan next week. The plan is to leave next Tuesday and get back the following Tuesday. The good news is that the trip won't screw up my race in Monroe next weekend. The bad news is that I will miss the Michigan / Ohio State game. I'm hoping I can at least listen to on streaming audio from Japan. I'll try to take some pictures, but I don't expect much, if any, time for sightseeing.

3. I watched my wife's synchro team practice this weekend. Parts of the program look very good, but some parts still don't. They still have plenty of time of before their first competition to get things straigtened out. Even though she complains about the kids not paying attention and being crazy, she seemed to run a pretty tight ship. She's starting to get stressed about this first competition though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll save you the trouble of trying to catch "THE Game". Ohio State crushes Michigan and heads to the National Championship Game. Then Carr get fired. ;-)

tOSU 1994 BS Civil Engineering

Keith said...

Thanks for the help!

I predict an ugly Michigan win. Carr doesn't get fired, but, unfortunately, neither does Tressel! I miss the John Cooper era! :-)

Keith

Keith said...

Jason,
Yep, I'm in the automotive industry. I'll be visiting one of the Japanese OE's. I'm still not supposed to say who, even though we're launching into production in about 6 months.
Looks like I'll be mostly around the Tokyo area.

Keith