Saturday, December 02, 2006

Quick Notes

A couple of quick notes, since I'm staying up a little later than usual on a Saturday night. Past 10pm... woohoo!

- Looks like Meechigan may get another shot at tOSU. While I'd certainly like to see Michigan play in the national championship game, I'm not so sure I like the idea of a rematch like this. I won't be crushed if Florida goes instead, especially since that would mean we'd get to play USC in the Rose Bowl... classic!

- I noticed that my blog made it on the list of links over at The Biking Hub. Cool!

- Video of Stephen Colbert talking about Floyd Landis. Good stuff...

- The synchronized skating team that my wife coaches took 4th out of 4 in Ann Arbor this afternoon. Tough way to start, but they get better every time I see them.

- There was a good editorial in the June issue of Grassroots Motorsports (easily my favorite car magazine) about setting up a car for autocross. The author's contention was that the best car to race is the one that is easiest to drive fast, not necessarily the one that is the fastest. It's gotten me thinking about how my mountain bike is set up... no doubt I'll post more on this later.

No comments: